- Note: For Highlands Ranch & Lone Tree Areas - (Only.)
- 1 Sprinkler Activation: Prices Range Between: $20.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $120.00 for up to the first: 6 Zones) - $50.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $300.00 for up to the first 6 zones.)
- 1 Sprinkler System Diagnostic Fee: $100.00 Per Zone.
- 1 House Call Fee / 1 Quotation Fee: $100.00.
- 1 Sprinkler Blowout: The price Ranges Between $20.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $120.00 for up to the first: 6 Zones.) - $50.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $300.00 for up to the first: 6 Zones.)
- Note: If you wait until the last minute to signup, you WILL BE TAXED HARD Due to Supply and Demand. So plan ahead.
- Note: None of these fees are refundable for any reason.
- Starting in 2020, there will be NO MORE warranties on ANY of the Job Sites that Green Vista LLC Performs Labor on.
SPRINKLER SYSTEM REPAIRS:
- Flat Rate Price Ranges: Prices are relative to Inflation in 2022 - Note: The Price Ranges for the Irrigation Repairs would include: Labor and Materials.
- Replace 1 Poppet & 1 Bonnet: The Price Ranges between $500.00 - $1,500.00 per time that I have to perform that repair.
- Replace 1 Tess Cock on Backflow: The Price Ranges Between: $50.00 - $60.00 Per Tess Cock on a BackFlow
- 1 Copper Plumbing Freeze Damage Repair: Prices Range Between: $1,200.00 - $2,500.00
- 1 PVC Plumbing Repair: $500.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $3,000.00 for up to the first 6 zones.)
- Replace 1 Solenoid Valve: Price Ranges Between: $1,200.00 - $2,400.00 Per Solenoid Valve
- Replace 1 diaphragm on 1 Solenoid Valve: Prices Range Between: $1,200.00 - $2,400.00
- Replace 1 Solenoid: Prices Range Between: $1,200.00 - $2,400.00
- Re-Top an existing Solenoid Valve: Prices Range between: $1,200.00 - $2,400.00
- If one of your zones is lacking the correct water pressure: $1,000.00 Per Zone - (Minimum: $3,000.00 for up to the first 3 zones.) - To solve that problem.
- Replace 1 Sprinkler Head: Price: $200.00 Per Sprinkler Head.
- Note: If we have to dig up tree roots or remove some type of obstruction in order to replace the sprinkler head, or to access the irrigation plumbing, then we would charge a separate rate of: $400.00 per man hour to do this scope of work.
- Replace 1 Sprinkler Head Nozzle: The Prices Range Between: $50.00 - $120.00 Per Sprinkler Head Nozzle that we have to replace.
- 1 Drip System Repair: The Prices Range between $200.00 - $3,000.00 per repair on 1 Drip Zone.
- Solenoid Valve Locating Fee: $400.00 Per Man Hour - (Minimum: $800.00 for up to the first 2 man hours of work.) Note: "Man Hours" means: Per Hour Per Person
- Electrical Repairs: $400.00 Per Man Hour - (Minimum: $800.00 for up to the first: 2 Man hours of labor) - Note: This fee would include the electrical Irrigation parts.
- Replace 1 Irrigation Timer: $200.00 per Zone - (Minimum: $1,200.00 for up to the first 6 zones.)
1 YARD CLEANUP:
- What This Means For Green Vista LLC Is: Trim back Shrubs, Rake up Pine Needles / Vegetative Leafs - (Only.)
- 1 Spring Yard Cleanup: $400.00 Per Man Hour - (Minimum: $2,000.00 for up to the first 5 Man Hours worth of Work.) - Note: $400.00 Per Man Hour Means: $400.00 Per Hour Per Person.
- This price would include Labor and Disposal of the fallen leaves/debris that I sever.
- Weeding / Hand-pull weeds. Price starts at $400.00 per man hour. *Man hour: per hour/per person
Install Rock beds: $20.00 per sq ft. - (Minimum: $20,000.00 for up to the first: 1,000 sq ft. of Areas.) To remove existing debri: $400.00 per man hour for just the labor part of it. Take the debris to the dump: $2,000.00 per cubic yard. Landscape fabric installation is sold separately at a rate of: $5.00 per sq ft. - (Minimum: $5,000 for up to the first: 1,000 sq ft of areas.)
Mulch Installation: $10.00 per sq ft. - (Minimum: $10,000.00 for up to the first: 1,000 sq ft of areas.)
There is an estimated fee of $100.00 that will be sold separately.
LAWN MAINTENANCE RELATED SERVICES:
- 1 Lawn Aeration: $60.00 for up to the first 2000 sq ft of turf area.
- 1 Time mowings: Price starts at $400.00 per man hour - (Minimum: $400.00 for up to the first man hour.)
- Note: I will charge a $100.00 house call fee / a Quotation Fee to give lawn maintenance quotations in person. (Note: Most quotations can be made over the phone through either a text message or in writing through email.) Just text us a picture of the problem that you want for us to solve. And most likely we can give you a free quotation - (In most cases. But not all cases.) But if I have to swing by in person to give a quotation; - there is a $100.00 quotation fee just for me to show up and spit on the property.. And you're going to have to prepay us upfront through Venmo. Our Venmo Address is: @GreenVistaLLC
- 1 Weekly Mowing: Prices Range between $60.00 - per weekly mowing for up to the first: 4,000.00 sq ft. of turf areas. Note: The first weekly mowing will cost more due to excessive growth.
- Note: The Weekly mowing price includes: Trimming around the perimeter of the front turf areas and your back turf areas and around the perimeter of any trees that you might potentially have in the middle of your turf areas, edging around the perimeter of the front turf areas where the sod is adjacent to the concrete areas, and the cleanup of turf debris upon completion of each weekly mowing.
- Note: The weekly mowing prices do include: Me catching the turf clippings and I will dispose of them for you. So that will be one less headache for you to deal with.
- Note: I only do weekly mowing services provided that you want mowing quotations from me to begin with. So don't ask me about Bi-weekly mowing. I'm NOT THE 'MOWING UBER.' SO DON'T TREAT ME LIKE ONE.
FERTILIZER APPLICATION OPTIONS:
- 1 Application of: 36-0-6 slow release chemical fertilizer. $200.00 per application for up to the first 2,000 sq ft. of turf areas.
- 1 Application of 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate: $600.00 for up to the first: 2,000 sq ft of turf area.
- Description of 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate: Bio-sol and Menefee Humate are all-natural Land Reclamation Products that I use as an all-natural Spring Fertilizer, All Natural Winterizing Fertilizer, All Natural Fungicide, and I use it for my custom Over-Seeding programs - (Which l will list below with a description.) There are no chemicals in the 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate. So it's safe for kids and for pets. It can also be used as an all
- Natural Vole Repellant. Note: This is a big selling point if you have dogs or cats because: Let's say that you hire an exterminator to try and kill the voles with a chemical of some kind. And your dog or cat eats the Vole that just ate the poison that the exterminator laid down in an attempt to kill the Vole. So then your dog or cat will die because they just ate a Vole that just died from eating the poison left by the exterminator.
- You won't have to worry about your pet dying if you hire me to apply the 2 parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate. So the 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate Cost More up front per application. But that's because it's a better value. And it solves a lot more problems than just fertilizing the turf areas.
- Note: You do need to apply the 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate: 3 Times Per Year because it does wear off every 2 - 3 months. SOIL
SOIL HYDRATION SUPPLEMENTS:
- 1 Application of Moisture Manager: $500.00 Per Application for up to the first: 2,000 sq ft of turf area. Description listed below:
- Moisture Manager is a Soil Hydration Supplement that will reduce your water consumption by 50% compared to what you would be using otherwise to achieve the same type of result.
- 1 Application of Moisture Manager will typically last about 90 days - (3 Months) - before it starts to wear off. So you'll need to apply it 3 times per year in order to maintain consistency in the results.
- When you apply Moisture Manager; - It gets into the lawn's root system and it retains water just like a diaper. That's how it works.
- Revive: 1 Application: $200.00 for up to the first 2,000 sq ft of turf areas.
- Revive doesn't work as well as Moisture Manager. That's why Revive is cheaper per application. And 1 Revive Application will only last about 3 weeks before it will wear off.
- 1 Custom Over-Seeding Program: Description Listed Below:
- 1 Custom Over-seeding Program: $5.00 Per Sq ft - (Minimum: $1,500.00 for up to the first: 300 sq ft of turf areas.)
Scope of Work: Aerate the turf areas, then apply Peat Moss, Then Apply Grass Seed, Then apply 1 application of 2 Parts Bio-sol: 1 Part Menefee Humate, Then Apply Moisture Manager, Then Program the sprinkler system to the following algorithm: 20 Minutes per zone per cycle starting at: 12:00 AM, then let it soak in for 2 hours, another 20 minutes per zone per cycle again at: 2:00 AM the same morning, then let the water soak in for 2 hours, then another 20 minutes per zone per cycle starting at: 4:00 AM the same morning, then let the water soak in for 2 hours, and another 20 minutes per zone starting at 8:00 AM. And then you're done for the day.
But you have to water like that every day when you over-seed the turf areas. Then once your turf areas are officially in a healthy state, then you can throttle back on the watering to the following type of algorithm:
- Water 4 times per week on a Bi-Daily basis in the following algorithm: Starting at: 5:00 AM: 10 Minutes Per Zone Per cycle, then let the water soak in for an hour, and once again: 10 Minutes Per Zone Per Cycle starting again at 7:00 AM - the same morning. And then you're done for the day. But do this Bi-Daily for 4 days out of every week. But only do the "Bi-Daily" watering schedule if your turf areas are in a healthy state